Why Join IASLT?
IASLT is the professional body for speech and language therapists working in Ireland.
It is an organisation run by its members for its members, which despite its size maintains a high profile nationally. It allows you to keep in contact with professional issues which influence your practice. Because IASLT is part of an International Mutual Recognition accord, full membership of IASLT facilitates recognition of your SLT qualification in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of Membership
You will receive:
- Professional support to maintain standards of practice and education
- Support for your continuous professional development (CPD)
- The magazine Update
- The Journal of Clinical Speech and Language Therapists
- Professional insurance will be included in your membership from 2010
Via the website you will have access to:
- Position Papers
- Professional Guidelines
- Professional documents such as the code of ethics
- Continuing professional development log
- Therapy Project documents on practice education
- A regularly updated directory of members