Date: This is a full-day event on July 20th, 2017.
Location: Dublin, TBC.
Fee: IASLT fee - €40
Non-member fee - €70
Please complete application form at the link below:
- To gain an understanding of the different types of laryngeal examination available and the advantages/disadvantages of each.
- To understand the theory of stroboscopy and its application to the assessment of voice disorders.
- To be aware of methods of obtaining good quality laryngeal images
- To have knowledge of the normal larynx and the most common abnormal laryngeal pathologies.
- To be aware of stroboscopy rating scales in common use.
- To understand how vocal hyperfunction and hypofunction can be evaluated as part of a laryngeal examination.
- To understand the roles of the surgeon and therapist in managing vocal fold abnormalities.
For further information please see attached document.