Featuring key presentations by Lámh Scholars who received funding from Lámh to carry out this research:
Other featured presentations will include:
- 'Experiences of Lámh by families who have attended formal Lámh training' by St. Angela's College, Sligo
- 'Staff Attitudes about Lámh signing - a whole organisation review' by COPE Foundation, Cork.
- 'Showing Signs: How Lámh sign users, peers and families are involved in awareness raising, training and research' by Maura Bolger & Claire Power
- 'Investigating peer attitudes towards the use of key word signing by children with Down syndrome in mainstream schools' by Dr. Pauline Frizelle & Caoimhe Bowles
- '10 Years of Lámh Module One' by Mary Cullen
- 'Lámh Vocabulary Review & New Lámh Vocabulary' by the Lámh Research & Development Sub-committee
Posters & Exhibition to include:
- Development of Little Lámh by Lorna Barrett and Jane le Blanc
- Lámh Time App (Apple & Android versions) by Geraldine Moran
- LÁMH FOR LIFE photography exhibition by Ability West, organised by Jean Healy
And more to be announced...
Venue: Ashling Hotel, Dublin (opposite Heuston Station)
Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Please return your booking form (attached) as soon as possible!
Module Two, 5-Day and QQI ULTCA participants can also attend, please email to follow up.