We welcome your enquiries. A member of the IASLT team will respond to you as ASAP.
Looking for Help?
For more information about IASLT please see below.
- You receive our monthly electronic newsletter - if you are not receiving this newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members can access a range of information in the members area of our website, including access to printed guidelines on many topics and recorded webinars.
- You can read the latest research and evidence in our journal 'Advances in Communication and Swallowing".
- Members can access IASLT publications ranging from the latest clinical guidelines to public information leaflets.
- Members receive regular email updates from IASLT.
- You can listen to conversations about current topics in Podcast Series "IASLT in Conversation".
- IASLT is active across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
- IASLT members are advised to use the term ‘MIASLT’ as part of their signature on all documentation relating to their professional practice.
- These letters are a symbol of your professional identity and position in the IASLT community.
- Advertisements regarding job opportunities.
- The latest news regarding CPD opportunities and SLT initiatives.
- IASLT publications ranging from the latest clinical guidelines to public information leaflets.
- Recorded CPD webinars on various topics.
- Your CPD portfolio for recording your CPD requirements.
- Access to IASLT Podcasts - 'IASLT in Conversation.'
- Access to copies of the IASLT monthly newsletter.
- Access to the IASLT Learning Centre.
- IASLT promotes research survey participation on our website.